The highest standards of safety in the industry
Positive Health & Safety is at the forefront of our Business Operations. The safeguarding of our workforce or anyone who may be affected by our business is paramount in the day to day decision making and activities; this ethos stems from our Group Chairman through to our Apprentices.
We have a qualified and experienced Health, Safety and Training Department who adopt a hands-on approach in supporting, advising and monitoring Health & Safety Compliance, as well identifying training needs; arranging and delivering training. The growth of this Department is testament to the rapport with all levels in the organisation in pursuing a practical approach, openness and willing of sharing of ideas for improvement and the continual striving for a positive Health & Safety Culture.
Adhering to industry safety guidance across the whole group
Eurogold are committed to investing in a competent workforce. Our Teams hold the following:-
- Foreman are SMSTS/SSSTS & Qualified First Aider
- All site personnel hold a CSCS card as minimum
- Plant Operations hold CPCS/NPORS
- NRASWA (New Roads and Street Works Act)
- Manual Handling & Abrasive Wheel (including regular face fit testing)
- HSG47 – Avoiding Danger of Undergrounds Services
- WIAPS / SPIDER Accredited
- Confined Space – Medium Risk City & Guilds Level 2 as minimum
- This list is not exhaustive, a copy of our Training Matrix is available upon request
We implement a Health & Safety Management System on each site. This allows pro-active quantitative and qualitative monitoring during the regular Inspections undertaken by our Health & Safety Team. This system requires the daily and documented inspection of plant and equipment; occupational health monitoring and ensures regular communication between Site Foremen and the team via Inductions and Weekly Tool Box Talks.